participated in a photography course this past Saturday morning, and I was pretty excited it was held in Central Park. My first 8 years in New York I lived on the upper east and west sides, so I always welcome an excuse to head uptown to visit some of my old favorite spots (even if it calls for 3 layers and a puffy coat).
After the class, I checked out the Columbus Circle Holiday Market to test out my newly learned photog skills. It is a bustling little market, which makes me so happy that so many people come out and support small businesses. The market is a photographer’s heaven, with so many lights, colors and people. If you are in NYC, I recommend bundling up and going out to support these incredible artisans. If you aren’t in NYC, you can find many of them online (links listed at the end of this cheap viagra for sale post). I hope these photos inspire you and get you in the gift-giving spirit!
I ended the morning at Whole Foods in Time Warner Center with some hot coffee and grabbed some flowers for the Sisoo Trunk Show. I am so in love with TWC’s holiday stars–they are so massive you can’t help but stare, and they change colors too.
And now, the links!
1) Turkish mosaic lamps lights and ceramic bowls from Tribal Home
2) Hanging poems from Pozie Poems
3) Opulent bath & home products from Ebb & Flow NYC
4) Long feather necklaces from B5 Line NYC
5) Virgin, unroasted, stone ground, small batch chocolate from Raaka
6) Finger, hand and full-body puppets from Silly Puppets
7) Aftershave and more from The Men’s Soap Shop
8) Gemstone jewelry from Riverstone Jewelry
I’m really in the Christmas spirit this year. How about you?