how I mentioned I’m making DIY jewelry components in this post for all you DIY lovers out there? Here’s a new component to add to my DIY jewelry stash: antique brass sculpted cabochon pendants! Fresh out of the jewelry making oven, made with tender loving care. They simply require you to pick out your own favorite 15mm round cabochon stone and chain of desired length, assemble, and then they are ready to go. I love this pendant on a long chain that hits below your chest. It makes a great layering piece with a pop of color. Keep reading for more details!
- Antique brass cabochon setting pendant.
- Your favorite 15mm round cabochon. (here are some pretty options.)
- E6000 glue.
- Chain/clasp of your choice.
- Round nose jewelry pliers. I like these.
- Place a dot of E6000 on the back of your cabochon.
- Fit it in the setting, be sure it stays in place while it dries for about an hour.
- Using your jewelry pliers, open up the jump ring (my DIY pendants arrives with a jump ring attached for your convenience).
- Attach the jump ring to your favorite chain (or ribbon!) of your desired length.
- Optional: Purchase 2 more components and attach to ear wires to make matching earrings!
Check out more of my stones and DIY jewelry in my SISOOsupplies shop, where I share vintage inspired and fashion jewelry findings from around the world. Check back often–I add new supplies every week!
Happy jewelry making…