-Succulents (I find mine at Home Depot)
-Empty tin cans (try multiple different sizes for grouping)
- Before removing the succulents from their disposal plastic pots, water them thoroughly and let drain. This will keep the soil together when you remove from the pot and make it easy to place it into the can.
- Measure the height and circumference of the can, and trace onto the back side of your specialty paper. Cut about 1/4″ excess on the circumference so that the paper overlaps and no part of the can shows.
- Cut the pieces out and glue with the Mod Podge onto the can.
- Let the glue dry.
- Remove succulents from pots and place them into empty cans.
- Place in direct sunlight and water every one to two weeks. (Do not overwater, succulents do *not* require a lot of hydration!)
Hope you enjoy this quick and pretty planter DIY!