4 scoops of your favorite protein powder (I love this one)
1 cup of any kind of nut butter (I love the freshly ground honey roasted peanut butter at Whole Foods)
1/4 cup of Manuka honey (try this brand!)
Chia seeds, hemp seeds, sprinkles, coconut flakes, or anything you’d like as an outer coating
- Mix the first three ingredients together by mashing with a fork or in your food processor.
- Mix thoroughly so you get a sticky wet texture.
- If your mix isn’t able to form a sticky ball, add a little more nut butter.
- Form 1 inch size balls with the mix with your hands.
- Put your seeds, sprinkles, or flakes in a small bowl and roll each ball in the bowl until covered.
- Place covered balls on tray and place in refrigerator to harden.
- Optional: freeze the balls for an amazing, delicious texture.
Take a few of these with you on-the-go for the perfect, satisfying snack.
- Prep Time: 5