‣ Perpetual daily planner including 7 printable sheets for each day of the week.
‣ Blank box for daily determination.
‣ Blank box for quote of the day.
‣ 5am through 12am hourly blank spaces.
‣ 4 life to do priorities checkboxes.
‣ 4 work to do priorities checkboxes.
‣ Blank spaces for meal & snack tracking.
‣ 4 large bonus free spaces to make your own, to dive deeper into project specifics, decorate with stickers, or add your own custom section!
‣ Blank box for gratitude of the day.
‣ Easily print from your home or office printer.
‣ I recommend printing all 52 weeks at once so you don't have to print again until next year!
‣ For single-sided printing, use 20 lb paper.
‣ For double-sided printing, use 24 lb paper.
‣ If you print double-sided, be sure to select the correct setting on your printer. All printers are different so be sure to test it before you start printing!
‣ Self-print at a FedEx Office, Staples or other office supply location.
‣ Send the file to print online via FedEx and schedule a pick up time.
Once your planner is printed you can select one of the below options to bind it:
‣ Use a gold old fashioned three ring binder. This will require punching holes in all the pages of your printables.
‣ Most office supply stores can punch and bind your planner into a notebook for you.
‣ Use the Discbound system, including discs, hole-puncher, covers and accessories.
‣ MY FAVORITE:
Check out this binding machine.
Yes, DIY your own spiral notebooks! It's so incredibly user-friendly. The possibilities are endless. Stay tuned for a video of how I used this machine to bind my planners!
I was drawn to planning in 2015 when I shattered my knee into 20+ pieces. My life felt entirely out of control while I was stuck on bedrest for 2+ months. I was on so many painkillers I didn't know what day it was. I was so out of sorts I mailed my income tax check twice. (I finally got refunded 2 years later). I knew I had to show up for physical therapy 3 times a week for about 4 hours a day, but everything else was a big overwhelming blur.
Each day that passed I appreciated my health more, and promised to make the most of every single day once I was back on my feet. I made slow & steady progress with the recovery and got off the pain killers around month seven. When my head cleared from the drugs, I went into super-productive mode.
I was making so many notes, trying to organize my post-recovery feelings of wanting to get back in the saddle and conquer everything all at once. I thought, "There must be a way to organize all this ambition on paper!?"
And so I designed a planner to suit my exact needs, and quickly saw results in my organization, productivity, creativity and mindfulness. I was hooked. And officially, I declared myself a #planneraddict.
I now offer the planner as a free download here on my site. I offer it for free because I hope it has as big of impact on your life as it had on mine.
I'll never forget the feeling I had when I sat down with that first planner, because I still have the same feeling every time I sit down to plan. The feeling I feel is infinite possibility.
I hope you can experience that feeling of infinite possibility each time you sit down with the Sisoo planner. Planning has seriously rocked my world --I hope it rocks yours too!
CLICK EACH BUTTON TO LEARN MORE
"The most empowered I feel is when I'm helping someone create their window to the world–to share their story, connect with others and experience growth beyond what they ever thought was possible."
CLICK EACH BUTTON TO LEARN MORE
"Learn from my 12+ years of earning a living online and endlessly tinkering with the internet. I'm sharing all the strategies I've gained, so you can skyrocket your growth in a fraction of the time."
Professional palettes you can use for your Showit template, Photoshop or Procreate!
I'm sharing my top 5 web design secrets that have helped me earn a living online for 12+ years!
Five free styled stock images to use on your website however you choose! (Pssst, there might even be bonus photos included!)
Not sure how to create a mood board that will help you nail your branding? Download my guide!