What’s poppin’? Every celebration needs the appropriate festive accoutrement. I thought these push pop containers would be a clever way to celebrate by covering with your favorite paper and adding confetti (or how about these dried rose petals?). Try this easy DIY for an upcoming wedding, shower, or party.
- Cover the body of the push pop tubes with your specialty paper. Do this by wrapping paper around the tube and measuring. Leave a litlte excess for overlap. Trim so nothing hangs off the bottom edges. Using your paint brush, glue the trimmed paper onto the body with a light layer of Modge Podge.
- Let dry for about 20 minutes.
- Put the base inside the body and push to the bottom, and then screw the stick into the base.
- Fill each push pop with confetti. If you push confetti down into the body, once you snape the lid on and shake it a little, it will fill up into the lid part.
- Save for a festive occasion. Great for weddings, baby showers, New Year’s Eve, birthday parties, engagement parties, bridal showers and more!