I was ready for this charger hack because I've lost more chargers than I can count!
I finally have a healthy stash of chargers for each of my newer Apple devices, so I’m now making sure they don’t disappear with a friend or family member who might mistake mine for theirs.
READ ON TO LEARN MY FAVORITE EASY CHARGER HACK!
what you need for this charger hack
All you need to complete this hack is WASHI TAPE!
I like to choose washi with some bold and bright color or pattern for this purpose, so it stands out when attached to the charger.
MY FAVORITE WASHI TAPES
greenery vines washi
multi- decorative washi
cuties oranges washi
black floral washi
What is washi TAPe?
Washi is a low-tack adhesive decorative masking tape. It is popular in the crafting, scrapbooking, journaling, and planning worlds for being easy to tear, reposition, remove, and even write on.
It's an all-purpose crafting tape that won't damage any surface it sticks to - paint, paper, plastic, glass, wood, metal, etc.
- Tear some small sections of washi tape.
- Wrap the washi around each of your chargers.
- Be sure to avoid the electrical prongs; only wrap tape around the outer edges of the charger base.
IF YOU DON'T WANT TO TAPE DIRECTLY ONTO THE BASE, FOLD AND SECURE A 2" SECTION OF TAPE ABOUT 5" DOWN THE CORD. (IT WILL LOOK LIKE A LITTLE FLAG.)
Reasons I LOVE THIS charger hack
- A bright and colorful washi tape is easy to spot from across the room.
- The washi tape leaves no residue or damage once removed.
- There won't ever be confusion over which charger is yours!
I hope this tutorial helps you keep your chargers in the right place!
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. Please read full disclosure here.