Seeking cupboard bliss via a free pantry labels printable? You've come to the right place!
Truth: my kitchen cabinets had officially hit rock bottom.
It wasn't good, friends.
My cabinets were a sea of plastic bulk food baggies, half-full boxes of pasta, and opened packages of nuts, rice, and flour. I never really knew what I had or what I needed to buy.
Disorganization like this drives me CRAZY. (Libra, here.)
I’ve been on a big organizational spree everywhere else in our home, and the kitchen was long overdue.
And then? My trusty Silhouette Cameo did the rest of the work! (There's a print and hand-trim printable too!)
KEEP SCROLLING FOR THE free pantry labels printable
What YOU NEED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINT & TRIM
- Save the pantry PDF files to your computer.
- Print the files at full size onto your sticker paper.
- Before trimming, let the ink thoroughly dry.
- Trim each sticker by hand.
- Place each sticker on the center of the jar of your choice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MACHINE CUTTERS
- Save each cut file to your computer.
- Import the cut files into the Silhouette software (or similar) and size them to the size you want on your jars.
- Load your cutting mat with black vinyl.
- Send it to your machine to cut with appropriate cut settings.
- Unload the media.
- Peel back the excess vinyl around each label name.
- Use transfer paper to transfer the labels onto each jar.
HOW TO CARE FOR THE JARS
Whether you machine cut the labels or print and trim them, hand wash them!
UPDATE: I'm updating this post about ~5 years later. I machine-cut my labels with permanent vinyl, and for the first several years, I hand-washed them. I accidentally put one in the dishwasher, and the vinyl is unfazed.
So now, I wash them all in the dishwasher, and they are perfectly fine. (Hooray!) I recommend testing one before you wash them all this way.
TOP REASONS TO GET A MACHINE CUTTER
I strongly recommend investing in one if you don't have a Silhouette. Here are a few of my top reasons to purchase one:
HOW TO GET THE PANTRY LABELS PRINTABLE
To download the free printable pantry labels, enter your info below, and you'll get instant access to the free files. Files arrive in PDF, PNG, and SVG formats.
Do not share the high resolution files on your blog/website/social media. This file is not to be used for profit. The labels can not be claimed as your own. All artwork belongs to Sisoo. Not to be used in any other form than the original.
I love opening my cabinets and seeing these beautiful, organized babies.
Enjoy making your cupboards a happier place!
THIS POST WAS FOR A free pantry labels printable
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. Please read full disclosure here.