Grab this edition of free desktop wallpapers, also known as "techsessories," as I call them. I named this one after an English Garden because doesn't that just feel right?
When I search Google for free desktop wallpapers, I get about 808,000,000 search results. And yet I can never find one I love, so I have to design my own.
Please scroll to the end of the post to grab the free file and instructions on setting it as your computer's wallpaper. Bonus! Once you access this English Garden wallpaper, you'll gain access to my entire library of free wallpaper downloads! Because life is too short to have an ugly desktop.
Do you love this pattern? You'll also love my free cute daily planner printable with flowers (done in a similar hand-drawn design)!
English Garden Free DESKTOP BACKGROUND
DOWNLOAD THE FLOWER POWER WALLPAPERS NOW
Here are the steps to use one of these images your desktop background: (These are instructions for a Mac computer.)
- Put your name and address into the form below and click "yes, please!"
- Click the small box "I am not a robot."
- Once you're in my Dropbox library of desktop wallpapers, select the image you like and click download (it's should be a button in one of the top corners of your screen).
- Find the file on your computer (it's probably in your download folder on saved to your desktop).
- Right-click on the image icon and click "set desktop picture."
Do not share the high resolution images on your blog/website/social media. These downloadable images are not to be used for profit. These images can not be claimed as your own. All artwork belongs to Sisoo, is licensed to Sisoo, or the artist collaboration is credited where applicable. Not to be used in any other form than the original.
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. Please read full disclosure here.