Grab this edition of free desktop wallpapers, also known as "techsessories," as I like to call them. I drew them on my iPad with my Apple Pencil—I love how therapeutic drawing is after a long day. It lets my mind be quiet and gets me into the flow state.
Scroll to the end of the post to grab these wallpapers. Once you access these wallpapers, you'll be able to access my entire library of free downloads! I hope they make your device feel happy and stylish.
HAND-DRAwn CRYSTAL FREE DESKTOP BACKGROUND
HAND-DRAWN PALMS FREE DESKTOP BACKGROUND
HAND-DRAWN CACTI FREE DESKTOP BACKGROUND
DOWNLOAD THESE HAND-DRAWN WALLPAPERS NOW
Here are the steps to use one of these images your desktop background: (These are instructions for a Mac computer.)
- Put your name and address into the form below and click "yes, please!"
- Click the small box "I am not a robot."
- Once you're in my Dropbox library of desktop wallpapers, select the image you like and click download (it's should be a button in one of the top corners of your screen).
- Find the file on your computer (it's probably in your download folder on saved to your desktop).
- Right-click on the image icon and click "set desktop picture."
Do not share the high resolution images on your blog/website/social media. These downloadable images are not to be used for profit. These images can not be claimed as your own. All artwork belongs to Sisoo, is licensed to Sisoo, or the artist collaboration is credited where applicable. Not to be used in any other form than the original.
MORE POSTS YOU'LL LOVE
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I'll receive a small commission if you purchase through my link. Please read full disclosure here.