“Self-care” can be any activity (or lack of activity) that makes you feel recharged. Self-care is being mindful to what your mind and body need, not ignoring or numbing yourself to what’s required to feel and do your best.
Are you ready to commit to 30 days of continual self-care? There is nothing more important. None of these acts of self care are “hard” to do, and yet many of us will find excuses why we can’t complete 30 consecutive days of self-love. Are you up for the Sisoo self-care challenge?
I’ve listed each day’s prompt below, but scroll to the bottom of the post to grab the printable you can keep with you for the next thirty days.
There’s no need to do them in the order the are listed, you can jump around to whichever one feels “right” for the day. You’ll find the printable to be extra satisfying because you can cross each item off as you achieve them.
30 Days of Self Care
1. Put your phone in a drawer for an entire day.
2. Unfollow people that make you feel anything other than inspired on social media.
3. Go to bed at 8pm.
4. Start the day with a 30 minute walk.
5. Get outside for 1 hour today.
6. Take a bubble bath. Add candles.
7. Turn the TV off for the entire day. Put on your favorite music or podcast, lay in bed and listen.
8. Pamper yourself with a facial mask. I love this one.
9. Say “no” to an event, meeting or relationship today.
10. Declutter: your desk, your car, your bedroom, your bathroom. Any or all.
11. Splurge on an overpriced fresh green juice.
13. Take a nap.
14. Take a social media break. All day.
15. Plan an upcoming adventure.
16. Make a vision board.
17. Forgive someone.
18. Buy yourself a new pillow.
19. Try a yoga youtube class.
20. Get up really early and watch the sunrise.
21. Make a new playlist.
23. Donate 5 things you never use.
24. Have a candle-lit dinner.
25. Add an extra contribution to your investment account.
26. Practice your karaoke skills.
27. Go to a pet store and hold a puppy.
28. Assign yourself a new life mantra.
29. Take a staycation at a local hotel for a night.
Self-care is not a guilty pleasure; it’s is the backbone to our everyday wellness. “You can’t pour from an empty cup.” Make time for yourself, first and foremost. Find your favorite ways to take care of yourself and recharge. And tell me where to send the self care challenge printable below!